January 21, 2019
Come and Vist us at the 2019 Ploughing Championships in Co Carlow!
September 11, 2019
Show all


If you are an unregistered farmer, you are entitled to claim VAT back on certain capital expenditure.  You can claim for a previous period of 4 years.  However, from the 1st January 2019, this refund of VAT can only be claimed online.  Paper applications are no longer accepted.  Further information is available from Michael O’Leary & Company accountants.  Ph. 053 9124611 or email us on